Thursday, September 25, 2014

WOW Color Me Impressed!!! First Dash Power Up Test


OK Here we go, first power up test of our Knight Rider Dash. I would like to take a moment and thank the many KR Community folks who helped me figure out some stuff that was driving me nuts.... I'm sure my many, MANY questions were driving them as equally nuts as the problems were driving me.... but the questions HAD to be asked in order to get to here. So THANK YOU all for your AWESOME help and patience 






Well needless to say that last diagram is definitely the definitively correct wiring order for the Knight Rider World electronics. Good to FINALLY have all of that settled. I'll bet installing the 5 inch flat screen monitors will be an equal bundle of joy and headaches lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment