Monday, September 15, 2014

VB Voicebox to PANP And Countdown Indicators Worked Out

With the very diligent and I might add very patient help of Carlo Ricciardi of Officine Supercar I have been able to work out a wiring diagram that includes the Countdown indicator lamps into the wiring scheme for the V.B. to P.A.N.P. switches. As a single diagram this makes much more sense to me and is much easier to follow. I have reworked the drawing from the original low resolution drawing making the marking much more clearer and easier to read and have included the Countdown lamps into the diagram.

Like I mentioned in my last post I am not an electrician and have had very little experience with electronics so I like to be very cautious and I check, double check and even triple check things out, I ask many questions, probably to the point of being down right annoying to some. But these are very delicate and expensive electronics and I do not want to run the risk of damaging them through faulty wiring. I hope people will understand that, but I also want to do my best to try and help others with very little to no wiring knowledge be able to do these things themselves also if they feel like doing the work.

Anyways Carlo has assured me that this wiring scheme is correct and that is the main thing for me was to have a simple wiring diagram that made sense and that I could understand. Next will be to solder these wires to match the newly reworked diagram. Getting closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment