Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Voice Projection Unit Power Button Wiring Scheme

I think I have worked out a wiring scheme for the Voice Projection Unit Power Button. This is pretty much following along the same as the dashboard's Power Button, it should pretty much work in the same way. I figure what I'll do is pull out my Voice Projection Unit Power Button that is currently mounted in under the OEM plastic dash in the car. I'll set it up in the back room along with the dash and see if it works along with the dash powered up. My intention is to have the Voice Projection circuit only active when the Voice Projection button is powered to ON. If it is OFF then the Switch Pod Buttons should ONLY produce their DTMF Tones played out through the Voice Box. That's the plan, as near as I can tell from looking at my wiring schemes this is how it should work. I'll keep you posted. Right now I'm in the process of getting all the parts to the Annunciator sound board into the Upper Console.

No comments:

Post a Comment