Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Rear Stock Bumper Cleanup

I figured seeing how I had the rear section of the car all disassembled that I might as well cleanup and repaint the rear stock bumper since it was off of the car. I could see some areas where the paint had chipped off revealing the original white colour of the bumper. It's not bad overall but enough to bug me so since it's off I figure I might as well clean it up and either retouch the affected areas or just give it good repainting.











I especially need to fix up the licence plate area as that area seemed to have the most wear with the new paint chipping off, my guess is that those areas were not properly treated before they got repainted, so I'll go over everything and make sure it's done right this time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment