Turbo Hood parts being prepped for painting. I was going to just leave these parts attached to the hood but then I figured I might as well take them off and that way I can do a much better job of cleaning them up and prime them all individually before reassembling them back onto the Turbo Hood. The hood struts were shot so I pulled those off and trashed them seeing how the ones currently on the other car hood are perfectly fine and I can just swap them out.
I primed the fixed up rust patches on the underside of the hood with some sandable Red Oxide primer. I really need to pick up some good de-greaser and give the underside a good going over before priming.