Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dash Electronics Have Arrived!!

My 2 TV dash electronics arrived today from Knight Rider World. Very awesome, I can't wait to install them but there are some things I still need. I need to find out how the electronics are mounted to the dash, gotta make some inquiries about that. I still have to look into how the dash itself is mounted into the car, I have a pretty good idea but I need to know for sure the best way to do it. I'm still waiting for my electronics I ordered from Jupiter months ago, I'm finding that a bit annoying. I'm finding I REALLY like Knight Rider World as they deliver well within a reasonable amount of time. So far both Knight Rider World and Knightscan are in my good books for speedy delivery, and quality stuff depending on what you are ordering.