Thursday, May 28, 2015

Touch Up Painting


Kind of a crappy day weather wise to be doing any priming and painting but oh well, can't have perfect weather all the time. Here are a few shots of today painting progress. The paint job on the car is in pretty great shape so the whole car only needs a little spot work in a few places and it's an easy enough job to just mask off the panels that need work and just get to it. Here you can see I have begun adding a few coats paint to my Windshield window edge. Tomorrow I should be able to add a couple of coats of clear coat then let that set for a good day, leave it over night and then wet sand it before adding the polishing compound.





1 comment:

  1. I’d just like to say that my husband has been following your progress as it closely matched his own project. His car is his baby. I swear she gets more attention than me. He however was luckier with the weather and finished it last week. As a surprise I have booked a mobile car detailing service to give it that professional showroom look.

    Arlen Greenfield @ Clean Get Away

    ReplyDelete